About

 About me 

My name is Tara and I study at Collège Montmorency in Laval. I've been studying Orthotics and Prosthetics for 5 semesters. After this technique you can become an orthotist or a prosthesis, or you can decide to do both. You can also decide to work only in clinics with patients, or you can only make equipment. This semester I have a shoe, pathology and prosthetic courses, I also have basic courses like English and philosophy. After college, we don't have a university related program, so I'll just go work.


About this blog

This blog will be about the Orthotics and Prosthetics program and also about what you can do after for work in this field. This program is such a big one, and you have a lot of possibilities after your studies and that's  what makes Orthotics and Prosthetics so special. If you are a student in this program and doesn't know if you should stay or quit, this blog is for you. If you want to learn what we can do with after the studies this blog is also for you. I will make a little glossary, screencast and different article about career

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glossary

Chatbot